Table-top robot TR300
The mta® dispensing table-top robot TR300 is controlled by an industrial PC and allows semi-automatic dispensing operations for liquid or viscous products. The increasing demands of our customers in term of quality, precision and repeatability lead to increasing levels of automation. However, when production batches are small or products widely dissimilar, the cost of sophisticated equipment can place automation beyond the reach of many would-be users. In order to satisfy this need, we have developed a table-top robot which combines flexibility with required high levels of process quality and repeatability, all at a reasonable cost.
The 3 axes can be fully programmed, as are the dispensing parameters for each dispensed point.
The table-top robot TR300 platform can be equipped with anyone of our established techniques such as:
- Two-component numerical volumetric dispenser - NBD
- Mono or two-component volumetric continuous flow dispenser - CFD
- Mono-component numerical volumetric dispenser - NVD
- Mono-component mini numerical volumetric dispenser - Mini-NVD
- Mono-component volumetric cartridge dispenser - CD
- Mono-component volumetric bottom stamp dispenser - BSD