By consulting, going through and/or using mta automation ag website www.mta.ch (this “site”), you agree to accept the following conditions:
1. The content (information, communications, images and sounds contained directly or indirectly on this site) is provided by mta automation ag, its subsidiaries, suppliers of independent contents and any third party. Contents of this site are protected by copyright ©. All rights reserved. Contents of this site cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed or transmitted under any formats and by any means, including the reproduction or electronic or mechanical saving, without prior written authorisation of mta automation ag. You commit to make exclusively private use of the material and content provided or presented on this site and not to use or distribute them for commercial purposes.
2. mta automation ag will use all necessary means available to maintain this site in good working order. mta automation ag declines all responsibilities related to errors, faults or mistakes existing on this site. You have no guarantees concerning the fact that this site or its content do not include mistakes or are convenient to the particular use you want to make of them. mta automation ag reserves the right to modify at all time this site and its content, and to modify, replace or remove the proposed services.
3. The access to the contained information of this site is dependant on your acceptance of the fact that we decline all responsibilities for action that you undertake on the information basis contained on this site. mta automation ag shall not be liable in the case where you use the information or material of mta automation ag in a way that would result in after-sales service intervention, repair-service or fixing of the equipment or data; you commit to support all costs related to the above mentioned cases. mta automation ag reserves the right to invoice the access to certain type of information on this site. mta automation ag will inform you on the services or information which are subject to payment.
4. If your PC cannot use the technology including i.e. the encoding system or the flash technology, it may be possible that you cannot access to certain services or information on this site.
5. You cannot reproduce any material coming from this site to another server without prior written authorisation from mta automation ag. Any non authorised use of this site’s contents, mentioned in this clause, can constitute a breach of the rules on author rights, on commercial trademarks or any other Swiss laws.
6. You recognise that mta automation ag has no control of the material that can be accessible through this site, for which mta automation ag declines all responsibilities. Furthermore, mta automation ag should not be considered as being responsible for having approved the content.
7. By submitting to us any material via this site, e-mail or any other means, you acknowledge that mta automation ag can reproduce, modify, distribute or create a by-product of this content under any formats. You accept the fact that this material could be published and accept indemnifying us if a third party instigates an action towards us related to the material that you have communicated to us. You commit your responsibility by authorising mta automation ag to publish the submitted material and/or freely use it fully or partially for its products or services, and you renounce instigating any actions towards mta automation ag related to this procedure.
8. In certain section of this site, we can ask you to provide personal information that will allow us to keep you informed of the latest products and services following this site visit. Personal information will be treated according to our personal data protection rules.
9. You commit not to cause, whether directly or by means of a third party, harm or nuisance of any kind to mta automation ag, its customers or this site’s users. You commit not to use this site to transmit or display contents with slanderous, derogatory, obscene or threatening character, which could be considered as a nuisance or harm for mta automation ag or any other person, or having an illicit character. You commit not to use this site having in mind to damage it or to make it fully or partially inoperative, defective or less efficient by any means.
10. The service is accessible through the World Wide Web, which is independent from this site and mta automation ag. The World Wide Web use is at your own risk and national and international laws and rules apply. mta automation ag shall not be liable for information or services that you will find on the World Wide Web.
11. mta automation ag declines all responsibilities for damages, costs, data loss or other indirect harm occurring during use, access or breakdown, interruption or cancelling of complete or partial services. mta automation ag excludes all contractual, civil or other responsibilities (including negligence) concerning precision, conformity, quality or complete information, as well as the value and the integrity of goods and services proposed by any third party through this site. You agree that we have no control on the presented material on the World Wide Web being accessible by means of this site for which mta automation ag declines all responsibilities.
12. We have the right to put on hold or fully or partially modify the services proposed on this site at any time and at our own discretion.
13. mta automation ag reserves the right to modify conditions of the present contract if necessary, modifications becoming effective from their publication on this site. By continuing to use this site, you agree having accepted all these modifications.